Наши Cookies

Мы используем cookies, чтобы обеспечить вам лучший опыт работы с сайтом за счет персонализированного контента, релевантной рекламы и расширенных функций. Нажав «разрешить все», вы соглашаетесь на использование cookies в соответствии с политикой использования cookies. Вы сможете изменить свое решение в любой момент.

Business HNC

Великобритания

Что я буду изучать?

Who is the course for

This course is for those who wish to pursue a career in, a wide range of business areas such as marketing, HR or finance etc. Besides being a stand-alone qualification, this course is also for those students who wish to progress to the 2nd year of a university degree course or complete the HND component of a higher national qualification.

Study Methods

The HNC has 1,200 hours of Total qualification time. This is an estimate of the total time it could reasonably be expected for a learner to achieve a qualification. 40% or 480 hours of the allocated time (TQT) is spent at college in lecturers and workshops. This is 15 hours per week, with half spent in lectures (taught lessons) and half in workshops. (Opportunities for research with lecturer support. The remaining 60% or 720 hours will be spent completing independent study. For example, completing assignment, working at home or in the LRC.

How is the course assessed

The HNC is 100% coursework with 1 Pearson Set unit (12.5%). This unit is a research project that will include timetabled sessions 50% and independent study 50%. The theme of the project is provided by Pearson and limited guidance and feedback will be provided throughout the duration of the project. The project must be completed by February and is an open book non exam unit.

Where next - Further Studies

Students passing the HNC course may be able to progress onto a BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business, with a view to completing a full degree programme at university. Many professional bodies also recognise the HNC for further professional study.

Where next - Job Opportunities

The skills offered as part of the BTEC Higher National Certificate can provide graduates with the opportunity to work in many different areas of the Business sector. Jobs roles include: HR co-ordinator, marketing assistant, customer service assistant. Many of our students have gone into the banking sector at Barclays and Citibank.

На каком факультете я буду учиться?

Business

Варианты обучения

Очная (1 год)

Цена
£7,682.00 (560,321 руб) за 1 год
Это примерная стоимость
Начало обучения

2 Октябрь 2023

Где

Uxbridge Campus

Park Road,

Uxbridge,

Hillingdon,

UB8 1NQ, England

Требования к IELTS могут отличаться в зависимости от выбранного курса

ДОБАВИТЬ В ШОРТ-ЛИСТ

Оставайтесь на связи